The Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT2 is now the only C6.R model still in competition, after the retirement of the GT1 class entirely in 2012.
The GT1 version had 600 HP, carbon ceramic brakes and aggressive aerodynamics, while the GT2 version has 470 HP from a 6.0-liter V8, iron brakes and relatively stock aerodynamics, similar to the ZR1 road car.
Please uninstall and delete older versions of these cars from ISI.
Place the rfcmp files into your packages folder, run the rF2 launcher, click manage mods, then in the mod manager ensure components is checked, and mlt is selected. Click the mod, click install.
- Updated shaders for most materials
- New driver
- Implemented flexible chassis.
- More accurate wheel-rates.
- Reduced brake cooling.
- More accurate brake torque curves, distribution, inertia.
- Minor AI improvements that bring a slightly closer correlation to human physics.
- Centred bonnet cam + 2 'new' home key views.
- Longer headlight illumination.
- Better external sound attenuation.
- Suspension is slightly stronger from minor impacts.
|There are currently no setups for CHEVROLET CORVETTE C6.R GT2 (rFactor2). Add a Setup.|