By: Bart Stroobants
|Screenie by: Bart Stroobants|
CarStat 2 is the rFactor 2 successor to the well-used CarStat 1 program for rFactor 1.
Installation is very simple: just extract the 2 files in any folder and run CarStat 2.exe. When you start, you will be asked to choose between rFactor 1 and 2 -> choosing rf1 will start CarStat 1.5, choosing rf2 will open the new CarStat 2. If you check the "Remember my choice" checkbox it will automatically start the version you pick (you can disable this later).
CarStat 2 is similar to the previous version. There are of course a couple of differences:
- there's more information on the brakes (and the braketemps are shown graphically)
- the upgradesystem is completely rewritten (this was always a bit crap in CarStat 1). You can pick the upgrades by checking the "Show upgrades" checkbox (when applicable).
- the tire data is read from the TGM-files
- there's some extra parameters here and there
- added extra functionality here and there like an auto-detect function in the vehicle selector
CarStat 2 is an ongoing project, so if you notice any bugs or mistakes, or have a suggestion for a new parameter/graph, please post them in the ISI topic: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/21325-CarStat-2
There's a manual included if you can't figure it out. The biggest tip is: read the tooltips you get when hovering over a value.