Lo^ and the Gentlemen-Racers.org are happy to deliver the F3 Euro 2007 mod for rFactor.
The first aim of this mod is to provide a tool to create simulation championships.
The mod contain the 2005 and 2007 season of F3 Euroseries.
The physics of the mod are completely new and redone with the data of real F3 engineers an Tom Dillmann informations.
The aim of the mod is to have the more precise behavior of a F3 2007 behind you wheel.
With participation of pilots and other modding teams we propose to discover this part of mechanical sport on the best possible realist conditions.
The work on the 2007 helmets and suit is not finished. To not block the release of the mod, we decide to out the mod and complete the mod later with a graphical patch.
For more details see the included Readme (see the link on this page)
You find in it the details on participants, work and FFB/RealFeel recommended parameters.
New sounds will be available since end of January.
Patch 1.1 Updates :
- 2007 Tom Dillmann's helmet added (made by Wardog)
- Little improvement in aero balance ( ratio lift/drag) (made by VIDOT.J and Fuelex)
- Rev limit raised to 6500 rpm (made by VIDOT.J and Fuelex with informations from Tom Dillmann)
- Brake engine decreased and downshift curve improved to reduce rear lock at downshift (made by VIDOT.J and Fuelex with informations from Tom Dillmann)
- Brakes updated (equal at front and rear) (made by VIDOT.J and Fuelex)
- More importance to have low ride height (made by VIDOT.J and Fuelex)
- Front/Rear weight repartition added (made by VIDOT.J and Fuelex with informations from Tom Dillmann)
- Hand brake added for starts (made by VIDOT.J and Fuelex with informations from Tom Dillmann)
- Helmet upgrade reworked, now, 2007 cars have GP2 helmet shape only
- Updated private skins
- New introduction video (made by Migreg)
- Numbering of steps to parameter you FBB correctly (step 1 to 5 if you want to mix with RealFeel
- Update in the ReadMe FFB part for Realfeel/LeoFFB (pure and mixed)