We assembled and developped this mod starting from the original (still WIP) "Hillclimb champ" by Paul Pantelimon.
- 24 skins
- Real BMW 3000 cc 24V CN engine (415cv)used to hillclimb races
- Avon tires (Front 8,5"x21"x13" - Rear 14"x23"x13")
- Offical HEWLAND FT200 5-speed Sequential gearbox used to
- Brembo breaking system
- Front biplane wing / Rear triplane wing
- 600kg + 80kg driver weight
Unfortunately we didn't got low res model and there isn't choice to choose level of details.
What's new in verison 1.5?
- Adjust Feedback
- New sounds
- Adjust aerodinamics
- New Rollbar values
- New suspension basic values
- New tire grip
- 2 model of Osella PA20/s and PA20/p
UNINSTALL AND DELETE ALL OLDIER FILES
EXTRACT IN YOUR RFACTOR FOLDER.
FOR SUPPORT WRITE YOUR QUESTION HERE :
DRW & FREEZER2K
EXTREME77 (FOR NEW HI-RES TEXTURES)
(REAL OSELLA'S DRIVER)
and to all people who contributed to the development with positive and