|Screenie by: Junior83|
This is a real kart track, situated in Italy, near Pescara.
It was often used for national championship races in different classes.
It's a track where you can find a really fast sector, with three consecutive straights to do at full throttle, and a skill proving sector with a good sequence of turns.
All is from scratch.
Real track measures and configuration.
Pit garages for 24 karts (the actual capacity of the real track).
This track is already usable, but I won't release an incomplete version. In my mind, the 1.0 will be the definitive version of this track, with all working like it should, so please be patient if I won't release it until I'm not satisfied.
- track layout
- track objects (tires, ripples, etc)
- basic environment
- pit temporary facilities
- timing gates (start, finish, sector1, sector2, pit in, pit out)
- AIW works (garages positions, pit stop spots, grid positions, racing line for AI, etc)
- definitive pit facilities
- adding vehicles in the park area
- traffic lights for start and pitlane
- pit in/pit out tables
- adding textures to track surface (starting grid, finish line)
- other I don't know now
It's my first mod, so please be patient. I'm very busy and I'm doing this in my spare time, so I can not give you a certain day for the final release, can be some weeks, or some months, all is depending by the time I need to complete things to do.