Welcome to Salzburgring for rFactor!
Following the demise of the A1 Ring, the Salzburgring is Austria’s last remaining operational race track.
Located outside the city of Salzburg close to the German border, the 4.2 kilometer race track was opened in
1969 and features two long straights and fifteen corners.
Due to the track’s location in a narrow valley and the missing space for security improvements such as large
runoff areas and strict noise regulations, the track is no longer hosting large motorsport events aside from
smaller touring cars and motor bikes.
There’s no lack of on-track action though as the track has established itself as popular venue for testing,
track days and car industry events.
- Trackday version with additional corner markers for easy track learning
- Race Weekend version with appropriate atmosphere including night racing
- 30 garagespots / 15 pitspots / 30 gridspots
- polygon modeled bumps
- custom sky (rename or remove sky01.dds from locations folder if present)
- BEST RUN IN DX9 MODE!
- gain most fps by switching shadows from max to high!
- Steppenwolf (base layout, terrain, arcs)
- 6e66o (sky texture, screenshots)
- Thorsten R. (cams)
- NLC Team (beta-testing)
- VLM (helicopter, birds)
- Simbin (3D people, cameramen)
- MotorFx (corner workers)
- Stephan Hafner (photography)
v1.0 by *Com8* (24.09.2010)
SUPPORT ME BY DONATING (DONATE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF MY WEBSITE)
|There are currently no setups for Salzburgring. Add a Setup.|