rFactorWebView is an asp.net website designed to display rFactor sessions in real time over the internet. It can be used to broadcast any type of race, from a dedicated multi-player league race to a single-player test session.
rFactorWebView will display all driver information including lap times, sector times, splits, status and the current location of each driver on the circuit.
rFactorWebView is a ready made website and only requires a Windows Server with IIS and ASP.net 3.5 installed to run.
Visit http://www.rfactorwebview.bazwise.com to download
Checksums for: rFactorWebview-V1-4-B3-Net20.zip
Checksums for: rFactorWebview-V1-4-B3-Net35.zip
Changes from V1.2 to V1.4
• Added error logging to improve troubleshooting
• Fixed issue where track image would not show at certain times.
• Improve error handling, stability and performance
• Fixed issue where browser scrolling to the top after each refresh
• Reduced bandwidth usage. Track detail wont effect bandwidth
• Changed default display layout
• Fixed issue where track image files were locked (read only) if in use.
Changes from V1.1 to V1.2
• Added text commentary during session
• Changed driver colour indicator to a circle next to the drivers name
• Added option to display stripes on timing to improve readability
• Fastest lap is now indicated by a small dot next to drivers best lap.
• Set table background display to transparent.
• Removed dividing line between timing headers (Firefox only)
• Fixed spelling mistake in “Practise”
rFactorWebView changes from V1.0 to V1.1
• Fix bug for non EN servers giving blank output or incorrect timing.
• Fix qualifying bug not showing time/laps remaining circumstances
• Remove “-“ from Gap during race
• Fixed Last Lap time format when less than 1 minute
• Removed end of race gap data as output incorrect.
• Better handling of corrupt text output file
• Added animated Chequered flag
• Added 50 circuits images
• Changed format of images and simplified track image creation
• Added “FIN” on race completed to status
• Fixed text output corruption in some circumstances
• Generally improved performance
• Added link to live timing display help
• Fixed display movements when lights changing
• Improved track image quality
• Added Image quality setting to config file.