Nsuka V1.02, by Takach
This track is a temporary road circuit of japanese mountain pass.
There are six layouts, 'FullCourse' , 'SkyLine' , 'EastLong' and
'EastShort' , 'WestLong' , 'WestShort'.
You must drive the left traffic lane basically except overtaking.
-Modify FLAG RULES
If you( or other cars) continue driving over the centerline,
you will get a 'fullcourse yellow caution' or 'black flag'
in some MODs.In such a case, modidy the FLAG RULES.
-If you installed Nsuka_Ver0.90 or older, delete 'Nsuka' folder in your rFactor 'GameData/locations' folder. Nsuka_Ver1.00 or newer is not compatible with Nsuka_Ver0.90 or older.
-Extract 'Nsuka_1.02.zip' to your 'rFactor' folder.
*data structure of 'Nsuka_1.02.zip'
----Nsuka data # some folders and files
* Upadated the points of Sector1 and Sector2 in 'EastLong', 'EasstShort', 'WestLong' and 'WestShort' for stability of the passage judgment of those points.
* Improved FPS performance by reducing polygons, especially at 'LOW' or 'MID' setting of 'CIRCUIT DETAIL'.
* Improved FPS performance by changing the shadow effects.
* Changed dawn and dusk sky texture.
* Updated AIW at U-turn points.
* Added new course layouts, 'WestLong' and 'WestShort'.
* Adjusted course layouts(accurate height data).
* Improved FPS performance by 'CIRCUIT DETAIL' setting.
* Added dawn and dusk sky texture and ambient.
* Updated some wall/object/road textures and shapes.
|There are currently no setups for Nsuka. Add a Setup.|